Monday, September 11, 2017

In ten years from now I want to have a positive mind. I have noticed that with a positive mind and effort anything can be accomplished. I for sure want to graduate with honors from high school because my uncle promised me that if I graduate with honors he would help my mom pay for my college so she wont struggle too much. I want to be studying or preparing for either a residential architect or a lawyer because I always try to make everything perfect and decorative, and just the honor of going through houses years later after designing them and remembering that I helped design those homes is such a great feeling. For a hobbie or a side job I want to be a nature photographer. While I save up money I want to live or rent in a small condo just for myself and my two shih-tzu's, one has to be named after my old dog, Cookie. I want to travel to Florida & to Hawaii since my uncle's girlfriend lives there and all of the pictures she has shown me are all very nice. Above everything in 10 years from now I want to make sure that I have already figured out my life and decided what I want to do for my future because there are so many people who are still completely lost at age 24.


4 comments:

  1. I like your goals you have for your future, & I also would like to visit Hawaii and be a lawayer, I find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have some really solid goals for the future! I loved reading your post! Thanks for sharing. I also really want to travel to Hawaii - it looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lawyer? Law school is a long process so start studying now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ending is so true😁

    ReplyDelete